Saturday, September 18, 2010

Diet Pepsi

I read an article that said that Aspartame is dangerous and toxic.

It is hard for me to give that up because I have been drinking it for years. I did give it up a short while back and felt better, but fell back into the habit. But, after reading the article it really opened my eyes.

Apparently, Aspartame is so poisonous it is like formaldehyde. It can really ruin you and kill you. The story was about a woman who was incredibly ill after using it. She had bad spasms and the doctors could not figure out why. She drank diet soda. After stopping the diet drinks she got better quickly. It really surprised me. But, maybe not as much. People who produce artificial ingredients don't care about the overall health of consumers. If they did then they wouldn't make these things.

So now I am going to go back on my diet. Avoid artificial ingredients as much as I can. Avoid diet sodas. Avoid aspartame as best as possible. Drink lots of water. Eat lots of fruits and veggies. Try these food changes

Instead of soda try iced tea unsweetened. + Drink lots of water + Instead of chips eat a handful of nuts + Cut portion sizes down!!!! The human stomach is actually small. A whole plate of food is big enough to fit in the entire gut. So I am going to try to limit my portions.

Those things are not as hard as I think. I just have to be aware of everything that goes into my mouth and immediately make a change. It worked for me before when I lost 10 pounds so I have to get back on it.

1 comment:

tenax_technologies said...

Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) is the industry-standard platform for building enterprise-class applications coded in the Java programming language. Based on the solid foundation of Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE), Java EE adds libraries and system services that support the scalability, accessibility, security, integrity, and other requirements of enterprise-class applications. java web development company