Saturday, January 02, 2010

holiday season?

It has been a long fall. I have been taking different meds and I have really struggled.

I have been medication resistent the last 3 weeks because I cannot stand the side effects. But, I think that the only resolution to this whole mess is to find the right combination of meds and take them.

I am really overwhelmed and frustrated with how things are.

But, last year I was stuck in a nursing home unable to walk. This year I have had major mental problems and they have hindered me from enjoying the holidays.

But I am truly glad to be able to walk on both feet. I am also grateful for my family.

Everyone says happy new year and to look forward to 2010

I hope it is good but I am afraid.

1 comment:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

My dear. I know it will be hard for both of us but we need to be optimistic that the new year will be better.
I hope and pray that you can find the combination of meds to help you.