Monday, December 28, 2009

Ending 2009

This has been such a long year. Llllooonnnnnnnnggggggg
The ending of the year is hard. I am so glad to be out of the nursing home and walking on my own two feet with NO medications. Been great. I can walk with a tiny limp but mostly ok.

My mood swings however? Been bad. Real bad. Have not been suicidal or homicidal feeling. Just really up and really down in short periods. I took a strong med yesterday and it wiped me out. But, after sleeping for hours and hours I feel alot better. Maybe too much higher. I don't know. But, who cares I stitched a bunch today. More so then I have in months.

I am working on a flower and I will call it LOVE. It is part of another pattern but I broke it up into smaller pieces because it is easier for me to do.



This is the beginning of what I have been working on for the last 2-3 days or so. I started it awhile back but this is what it looked like earlier today














I have worked on this in the last hour or so.

I hate blogger this has taken me about 20 mins to do. Shouldn't have to take that long. But at least blogger is around unlike multiply which just died.
I will post more later on...............
+++God Bless+++





2 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Glad you are still around. I miss our talks. I am so happy to see you stitching and see it helping you out. Please let me know if you need any supplies.
Love your stitching sister,
Dawn in Az

Mary said...

Congrats on stitching yesterday. I like the pattern you are working on. Stitching is good for distraction and mindfulness... if we aren't mindful we make more mistakes and have to rip them out. Not a fun thing so I'm glad you were mindful when you stitched yesterday.