Monday, September 08, 2008

Wedding gift

I forgot to mention the wedding gift. We had a special "opening the wedding presents" party on the day after the wedding. These people are very wealthy. Very wealthy. They were opening fancy flatware, dishes, wine goblets, Nambe everything (if you know what that is), just fancy stuff. So when they went to open my pillowcases? I was so embarrassed. I wanted to crawl into a hole. But, they went over ok. The bride liked them. So I was relieved. I am glad I got them done on time and that my cousin liked them.

4 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is so wonderful Trish.
I am so happy that even when someone is getting the most lavish gifts. They can still enjoy even the most simple ones.... the ones that mean alot to me are the handmade ones.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Hope you get this message.

I started in the middle of my fabric for my wizard and worked my way up and then started the upper right side and then moved counter clock wise.

Try looking at cyberstitchers.com for the catholic icon to stitch.

Mary said...

Hi Trish!
How is your stitching going?

Dawn tagged me on her blog so I am going to tag you. You can check my blog for details.

Thanks!
Hugs!
Mary

Mary said...

Hi Trish!
Welcome home!
I tagged you on my blog for a quick photo tag. You can check my blog if you want to participate.
Hugs!
Mary