Monday, September 08, 2008

Finished piece

I had this finished about 10 days ago but I have been busy and have not posted yet.

This first picture is just an update that I took when my sister, Andrea, had her baby on August 23rd.

This is the finished framed piece and the gift bag I put it in for my sister.



This is the actual framed finish. I gave it to my sister Laura. She really enjoyed it. She put it up on the wall right away. I am so glad she liked it. I am glad I was diligent enough to finish it.


This past weekend my brother, Tony on the left, Elena, my daughter in the middle, and me on the right, went to my cousin's wedding in Albuquerque NM. It was a formal event. My cousin graduates from the UNM law school next May and her new husband is a lawyer already. They are so wealthy! I don't have any other relatives who are as wealthy as they are. But, the weekend was busy but lots of fun. While I was gone, I made it to the Michaels there and bought some more stitching stuff. Woo hoo.
I have no idea what the future will bring. My brother in the above picture turns 50 today. There is a birthday party/opening Bronco football game tonight.

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Great job Trish!
You all look great all dressed up. Elena is getting soooo grown up.
I really like the way you framed the stitching.

Congrats!
Mary :-)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Great Job! Congrats on the finish.