Thursday, August 21, 2008

Update on Live

Here is the latest picture of what has been done. I have to finish the outline stitching on the edges. Then I have backstitching to do. Then just the french knots. But, it is almost ready to give to my sister. It is the 21st so I have a few more days left. I want to get it done by the 29th or so then I can get a frame for it.

It doesn't look right to me in the pix. But, I stitched it as close to the pattern as I could. Maybe the backstitching will help.



I have been stitching almost everyday for the last 5 days or so. I think I took monday off to rest my wrist. I am not used to stitching so much so I needed the day to rest.


It has been busy around here. We are waiting on my sister's baby. We went to lunch yesterday to see her and check on her. She is getting tired but she is ok overall.
Happy stitching......


3 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

You are making great progress on this one! Keep up the great work!

Mary said...

Looks great!!! I can't wait to see it with the backstitching!
Good job with stitching each day. Definitely a good distraction.

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

You have a surpise waiting on my blog.... please take a look.