1. These pillowcases started from scratch a few weeks ago and almost done after putting the knots in the center of the flowers. Then, wash, iron and wrap up for the gift. They are a wedding gift.
2. This live love and learn that I screwed up is turning into a birthday present for my sister if I can get that done by the 1st.
3. The kitty cat I made for my friend who told me off and yelled at me right before I gave it to her!!!!! I threw out the pattern right after that. I never want to go near it again. I forgive her but have trouble with the forgetting part.
So I have my sister's gift to finish up.
My goals for the month of Sept:
1. Finish this easy pumpkin/halloween pattern. Should only take a week of dedicated stitching.
2. Finish up the pattern with the two scotties. Do you know anyone who likes dogs? I have no idea who to give that too.
My goals for October:
1. Christmas ornaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stitching updates with photos are coming...