Monday, August 18, 2008

On my way...

I cannot believe how this is all going. I am on my way to 3 finishes for 2008

1. These pillowcases started from scratch a few weeks ago and almost done after putting the knots in the center of the flowers. Then, wash, iron and wrap up for the gift. They are a wedding gift.

2. This live love and learn that I screwed up is turning into a birthday present for my sister if I can get that done by the 1st.

3. The kitty cat I made for my friend who told me off and yelled at me right before I gave it to her!!!!! I threw out the pattern right after that. I never want to go near it again. I forgive her but have trouble with the forgetting part.


So I have my sister's gift to finish up.



My goals for the month of Sept:

1. Finish this easy pumpkin/halloween pattern. Should only take a week of dedicated stitching.

2. Finish up the pattern with the two scotties. Do you know anyone who likes dogs? I have no idea who to give that too.


My goals for October:

1. Christmas ornaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Stitching updates with photos are coming...


Happy stitching!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm glad you are going to still use Live Love Learn.
I'm impressed you already have goals for September and October. Good job! I'm not that far on my August goals...lol. I guess they will become September goals...lol.

Happy Stitching!