Monday, August 04, 2008

My Gift of Free Stash

Here is all of that she game me. It was a surprise left on the doorstep. I don't remember if I took pictures of it all or only got shots of the best I could get. Anyway, her name is Susan. I had no idea she did this. Some of these patterns are from the 80s. But I could care less! :-) I smiled for alot of the day when I got it from her. I am so thankful. It was just a nice gift. I didn't even throw any of it away.

This is the unfinished WIP that came with the pattern so someday I would like to do it.


These are some of the patterns and booklets. Things like swans, and farm animals. Home with the heart (???) kind of patterns. Hard for me to describe.



These are some of the fabrics she gave me! I love it so much! Blues, creams, whites... great. There is Aida and I think there is evenweave and linen. I don't know the difference so I will post pics of that later on so you can help me figure out what they are.





Isn't this cool! A new set of stash - vintage/used whatever. I am happy for this.


No comments: