Monday, August 04, 2008

Follow up on the Live Love and Learn

The biggest difference you can see is the leaf on the bottom left. I finished that mid of last week.


Now I don't know if you can see this part. But, all of the flowers, 3 sets of them, have to face vertical and I need room to stitch them all in. I have to take it out and start over.



But there is an addendum to this. I am going to finish stitching the middle piece, cut it off and finish it. Buy a frame for it and give it to a loved one. I have 7 brothers and sisters and out of all of them 3 have received gifts from me. Most are in ill health with cholesterol and high blood pressure issues so I am going to stitch LIVE! on top to encourage them to take care of themselves better. ;)

TTFN! whoo whoo whooo whhoooooo as pooh bear says

No comments: