Monday, August 04, 2008

Catching up on what is new.......

Today is a crazy day in my house. Too much cleaning and reorganizing to do. But, things have settled down enough for me to do this. This is going to be a big entry.

This is the idea for my gift for the bride and groom.

All things have come to a halt! My cousin is getting married in a lavish formal wedding in Albuquerque NM. So I have put all xs projects into a bin. They are being moved and hidden. I found a pillowcase set I have that is rather simple so if I diligently work on it I will get it done. Wedding is Sept 5th and today is Aug 4th (anniversary of my grandfather's death in 1999) so I am getting to work on it.

I will post photos of that soon.

In the mean time, the Live, Love and Learn???? OMG! I stitched backward - instead of starting with the material going horizontal I went vertical. So now there is not enough room to stitch the whole piece.

My solution? Instead of frogging out all I have I am going to finish the middle piece and give it to someone. Not sure who yet. It will be a small gift for someone. Then at some later date I will do it right.

No comments: