Thursday, June 05, 2008

Ripping out yet again


I decided last night on impulse to tear out everything that I had already done on the teddy bear. From this point on I am never taking it out again. That was like the 6th time taking it all out. So after working on it today for several hours I got alot done.

I worked on it at the orthodontist while Elena got her braces removed then I worked on it for a good while as I was watching TV. I have decided to take a break.





This picture on the left is a copy of the back side. I am so glad it looks better. There is much room for improvement but it is better then the very first time! Trust me.








What is everyone else stitching? Anything fun?
Happy stitching as they say in group

1 comment:

Patty said...

I didn't realize this was a bib until I read Mary's comments. And, now I can see why you want the back to look nice. I would be the same way with a bib. But, you know, it really doesn't matter, Trish. It's so great that you're making this for someone's baby and I'm sure they will love it no matter what the back looks like. Happy stitching! :)