Saturday, June 07, 2008

Not much but still some progress made

Here is some of the progress I have made today. I was only able to get about 2 hours worth of work done. I want to do more, but my arm is sore. LOL I have no idea why. But, I decided to take a break. Here is the front side. I was able to work on the bottom legs today. I did the arm yesterday.


Here is a copy of the back side. I am still working toward doing well. But, I think it is much better then the pillowcase I first started out doing a few years ago. I wish I could rip it out and start all over again with that one. But, I think after washing it the pattern washed away.

One of these days when I feel all anxious and impulsive I may just do that! It is scary to remember the past compulsive actions I have taken.


How is your day going? Have you stitched on anything?
I am supposed to be working on a spring SAL. The floss I needed came in the mail today. I used to much the first time frogging it all out. So I sent an email to Dimensions and they sent me more floss.
How are you?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Nice job Trish!
Mary