Tuesday, May 27, 2008

News

I have bragging rights. I found out my daughter is signed up for Honors Geometry next year!!

She has a 99% average in Algebra now. So she signed up for Geometry and the teacher let her in. I am very excited and proud of her. She works so hard in school. I am somewhat leery though. She can be very dingy. She does go around and show off her science speak. She talks about potential energy here and there, and minerals this and ozone that...on and on. She loves her science and math! I am so happy. I think she would be a great teacher. But, she thinks otherwise and at the time now she wants to study biology in college. She gets very excited talking about college.

We will see what the future holds for her.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats to your daughter and you as well. I know you have worked hard with her this year to manage her studies.
Mary :-)

Patty said...

Yes, congratulations to your daughter! Maybe she will become a biology teacher. :)