Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lots of photos

It is late at night but who cares. I am uploading all of these pictures. I am not in any of them. Ha ha. But, you can get to know me a little by seeing them. Hope that blogger uploads them right.

This first picture is my new niece. She is now 5 months old. She was born Dec 27th. Her name is Gianna Noelle.







I took this photo when we were down at my mother's old homestead near Mesa Verde National Park in south west Colorado. There is a horse back there. I don't know if you can see it. And, the mountains in the back are called the La Plata mountains.







I took this photo when Elena and I went to Telluride for the day last summer to visit my brother. The weather was bad. Overcast so my pics didn't come out as good as I wanted them to.





Here is a picture of my cousin Robert. I made him the geckos a few years back. He liked them. He is an avid fisherman so if I can find a simple fishing pattern for him that would be super - cool.





Here is a copy of the finished product



Here is a copy of my latest work

1 comment:

Mary said...

Nice pictures!!! Is that Elena in the picture? She looks soo much older. Pretty.
I can see your WIP progress with this picture better.
I have to clean my room too so you aren't the only one who is procrastinating...lol. I guess I'm lucky that no cat has sprayed my window at least.
Thanks for sharing your new pictures.