Saturday, March 15, 2008

Progress

I worked on this earlier so I thought I would post an update.

I seem to be getting rather frustrated with this. I am not sure why.

But, I am glad I am working on it. Up close it really isn't that great. But, I guess from far away it is not that bad.

Carry on...I will work on this later. I have reached my 60 to 90 minute stretch of cross stitching. If I stitch again the pattern gets confusing.

FYI - the light blue you see in the middle is part of a flower. I am working on it. It looks kinda "too blue" for me.

Thanks to all my cross stitching friends from everywhere for your input and help.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Akinogal said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Mary said...

Hi Trish!
It looks great so far. I think the blue will be fine once you put more on it. When you showed me the finished model picture, the blue looked great.
Congrats on getting this far. It's going to be really cute!!!
Mary :-)