Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finish #1 of 2008

I think I have this completed. I wish I were like famous artists and Food Network cooks who see and taste their finished work and are real proud.

But, here it is:



I will find a nice frame for it. I decided not to do the purse. I also found a recipient! I have a dear friend named Janet. She is always there for me. She has seen me crying, angry as all get out, happy, joyful and everything in between. She is also my on-call psychiatrist. She is a dear friend.

She has a male cat. His name is Dante. He is colored black and taupe like my kitten. So I made for her a female companion for her Dante.

As soon as I get the frame ready and get it ready to present as a gift I will post it.

Thanks for your help and support.





2 comments:

Mary said...

Great job Trish!
I like the colors and the blue does go with the rest of the flowers.
I can't wait to see it in the frame.
Mary

Patty said...

It looks great, Trish! I'm sure Janet will love it.