Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Update with pix

Here is a visual update on what I am trying to do.

Below is the finished picture of the Live, Learn and Love kit. I showed it earlier but I wanted to add it again just for clarity.

I worked on this part of it during jury duty today while I waited all morning. I also sent text messages on my phone and worked on a puzzle. But, I did start it.




Here is a picture of the finished product for the PM. It says, "Thank you Lord for special friends". The picture quality is not that great, but it is the best I could do with the camera.

Here is the beginning of what I am doing with this one in particular. I started the first row or two yesterday and had to stop because I got really uncomfortable.


I hope to continue to work on these. Posting online in this blog will hopefully motivate me to get really moving. As I said in another posting, working 3 strands a day hopefully will help. I am going to rotate between each one.

Happy stitching, as stitchers say

1 comment:

Mary said...

Trish,
Congrats on getting a rotation plan together and also plan to stitch 3 strands a day. I should do that and if I do more, bonus...lol. Congrats on getting Jury Duty done. It's good you brought some stitching to do.
I hope you feel better soon!
Mary