Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Jury Duty

Today's jury service was the most boring thing this summer next to going to my TIPS training class to serve booze at Rockies games!

It was about 3 1/2 hours long. To occupy myself, I took the Live, Love and Learn cross stitch kit. I took a number puzzle book. I had my cell phone. I slept. I did a little of each. But, I was not chosen to serve on a jury. It is over. I am no longer threatened with a possible warrant for my arrest for not showing up. Phew.

It was hot too. Over 100 for sure. I had to go to "work" too. I was just going to take the 15 bus home and call it a day, but I had to go answer phones at the office. I made it home a while ago. Now, I am enjoying a tall glass of iced tea! I love iced tea in the middle of the hot summer! Nothing better.

I will post pictures of my stitching later. They won't be much but they will motivate me to get to work so I can keep posting!

No comments: