Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I should be...

I should be in bed. It is late on a week day night. But, I wanted to post. I have been wanting to post.

Here is what is new:

My daughter is getting confirmed on Apr. 23rd
We have company, special guest, coming into town next month
I am trying to get some stitching done.

Hopefully posting here will help get it done.

My goals for the next month of April:

Finish Easter egg for our special guest

My goal for the month of May:

Finish the Winnie the Pooh which is a forever long UFO


I would love to buy a wooden frame to hold all my stitching together while I work but I don't stitch enough for that. So someday when I stitch daily maybe then I could use it. But, for now it is just a dream.

:-)

That is all for now. I will post pics of my projects soon, hopefully.


No comments: