Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Update on the hummingbirds


I am working on this project still. I am about half way done. Most of the rest of the work is backstitching. Ick!

Today I woke up in such a foul mood. But, I did something nice for someone else today and that has helped so I feel a little bit better. These last few months have been really hard ones. I hardly ever stitched or felt like it. I spent alot of time in my bed. But, my doctor has changed my medications and things are starting to slowly but surely turn around. I was feeling really good for a few days, but today I got slammed back down into the gutter. I don't understand why. I didn't do anything wrong. I don't know. I am going to stitch though.

I have goals for the month of Feb:

1. Finish Hummingbirds
2. Special Shamrock piece
3. Finish pillowcase
4. Napkin set

I hope I can get thru them all. Or at least some of it.

Happy stitching to you all!

1 comment:

Butterfly Amy said...

Looking gorgeous Trish!! You are doing such a great job and I can't wait to see it finished up :)

I'm sorry you're not having a good day, but here's to a better day tomorrow!!
HUGS & Happy Stitching