Monday, November 07, 2005

Taking my business to a new level

Hi,

How are you doing tonight? Things here are going well.

If you didn't already know, I have been selling Avon for almost 2 years. Things have been kinda slow. So what I recently decided to do was take my business to a new level by opening my own online shop. I created my own website through Avon. It is really neat.

The address is: www.youravon.com/plobato

You have to do a couple of things. First, register. On the "shop" link you can register. Please do. Next, SHOP! Take a peek at the different brochures there. Avon has a new men's catalog. So take a peek! Next, if you live far away, choose to ship direct for your order. Then, you have to enter my phone number so I get the credit for it that way. 303-359-2540.

I am new at this online shopping business from a merchant's point of view. So bear with me as I go thru the motions in the beginning. If you have any questions or concerns, do let me know. Have fun shopping! Christmas is coming!

I appreciate your time! I look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Trish
:-)

2 comments:

Aleksey said...

Topix Adds Blogs to News Sources
Topix provides users with a way to quickly and easily find targeted news on the Internet by creating thousands of topically driven, specific news web pages and populating each of those pages with only news ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

Jacob said...

"Knitting blogs are a huge phenomenon."
Did you see the CNN interview today with Mena Trott, Co-founder and President of Six Apart? Check it out here .
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!