Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Starting a new project

Entry for November 01, 2005
I went to the store today and bought supplies for the new December block I am making. A picture of it would not upload here. It is a December Flip It by Lizzie Kate.

I haven't stitched in a long time. I tried to do a halloween piece but never finished it. So I am hoping that by starting this new piece I will get it done. I want to get it done by Christmas for sure, but my ultimate goal is to get it done by December 1st. Today is November 1st. I have one month.

I like to stitch. It keeps my hands busy and my mind focused on stuff that is not bad.

Things on the home front are going well. My daughter starts basketball practice today. She will be playing in sports now til the end of the year. She plays basketball till March and then starts volleyball right after that. She is getting over a broken pinky so I hope that she doesn't suffer any injuries during this season. But, I really hope she just has a good time. She has new coaches this year! They look like great coaches too so I am excited for the season.

2 comments:

Jerry Simpson said...

Forbes Cover Story Cites the Evils of Blogs
The cover story of Forbes cries, "Attack of the Blogs." The article, written by Daniel Lyons, isn't referring to the mass amount of people blogging and how you just can't seem to escape a blog post these days.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

Butterfly Amy said...

Hi Trish!
I wish your daughter all the luck in her games this year :)

And I sure do look forward to hearing about and hopfully seeing a post of your finished LK in Dec.

Happy Stitching
~Amy