Saturday, August 20, 2005

Wish it was a better day...

Today has been a bummer of a day. I am lucky to have all of the things I have. I am lucky to have all of the friends I have. But, some part of me today wants to wring the living day lights of everyone I see! I just want to grab someone and shake some silly sense into them. I hate it when I feel like this. I am trying to keep myself safe.

Using this new camera is not as easy as it looks. It has a real easy point and shoot setting which I use normally. But, there are ways you can adjust the lighting so the pictures come out better. I don't know how to do that yet. I am trying to learn how to take a basic picture still. Part of me is not really happy with the camera. I don't know why. I feel like I should have gotten something better. But, for the money it isn't that bad. It uses a Carl Zeiss lens. I have to look up on the web who this guy is so I can see what is so special about Carl Zeiss anyway.

Mom isn't feeling well. The doctor talks about doing a hip replacement on the good hiop and that makes her skin crawl. So she doesn't want anything to do with it now. It is hard to see her in such pain. I wonder what she would be if she were not so ill.

I have an allergy attacking me or something. It has left my nose running. I feel miserable. I am taking medicine but it is not really helping. I don't know if that is causing these weird manic symptoms or what. I just know that I am glad I can confine myself to the basement and not have to worry about dealing with the general public. I can't stand people now. I don't know why.

I wish I knew more to add to this stupid blog. I can do it! I know I can. I just have to figure out how to do it on this site. I want to include fun stuff, but I don't know what kind of fun stuff I want to add yet. I am still thinking about it.

For now, this will have to do. I will have to be happy with this. Hopefully, the next time I report here I will feel better.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you add to your blog. There are so many fun free things that you can add.