Monday, August 22, 2005

Problems! What do I do?

I am posting the latest pictures of the sunshine. Well, there is a problem. I cannot stitch the spikes pointing out. The pattern was not written to be like aida cloth. The squares are not like the aida squares. It is hard for me to figure out how to stitch the spikes because it seems like you take one stitch up and then there is a weird angle to stitch it through. This is all very hard to explain. I hope that someone can help me. I am so frustrated right now. I may have to "wing" it and see if that will work. Do you have any suggestions? Has this ever happened to you? What did you do?




1 comment:

Butterfly Amy said...

Trish,
I think I can help you in an IM... I think it will be easier then trying to type it out in an email or blog comment :)

IM me when you can
Happy Stitching
~Amy